More Information About Flipped Learning
Where to Find existing Videos - While it is preferable to create your own videos (remember, you are the rock star in your classroom), you might want to start out with videos made by others. Be sure to fully view all lessons to ensure that they align to your teaching. Here are some resources:
Tools to Create Video Lessons
- ShowMe - is a a free whiteboard that lets you sketch and narrate tutorials and share them with others.
- ScreenChomp - This recordable whiteboard is just the canvas you need to jot your ideas down and share them – with the world, or just a friend or two. Helpful to anyone, but developed with teachers and students in mind, ScreenChomp records your touchscreen interactions and audio
- Knowmia - A free lesson planning and recording tool for teachers. It helps you create video lessons on any subject and publish them on Knowmia.com.
- Explain Everything - Explain Everything is an easy-to-use design tool that lets you annotate, animate, and narrate explanations and presentations. Acts as both White Board tool and Screencast.
- Jing - Screencasting - Create images and videos of what you see on your computer screen, then share them instantly!
Screencast-O-Matic - One-click screen capture recording on Windows or Mac computers with no install for FREE!
- Google Hangouts On Air - Live broadcasts are only a few clicks away. Stream your Hangout On Air publicly on Google+, your YouTube channel, and your website.